Pizarra, beautiful gorge and breathtaking views over the valley of the Guadalhorce.
This mountain walk leads us to beautiful views over the Valle del Guadalhorce. On our path we come across beautiful rock formations and we climb up through a gorge. After enjoying the view we descend via a nice hiking trail that leads us back to Pizarra. After the walk there is the possibility for a terrace with a tapa and drink.
- Distance walk : 6,2 kilometer
- Time walk : 3 uren
- Difficulty : medium, a good condition required
- Price : 57,00 euros per persoon
- Departure time Torremolinos : 10u
- Arrival time Torremolinos : tussen 15u en 16u
- Transport, pick-up locations in Torremolinos, parking treinstation La Colina.
- On departure bottle of water and a coffee cake.
- Local guide.
- All fees and taxes.
- During the walk, the guide will take photos that you will receive later for free.
Extra informatie :
- You will receive a confirmation email once booked.
- Travelers must be in good shape.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The activity can be canceled in case of rain. You can then choose to do the activity on the following dates or choose another walk or get a full refund.
- The activity requires a minimum number of travelers, if this is not met, the booking may be cancelled. You can then choose to do the activity on the following dates or choose another walk or get a full refund.
- There is also a maximum number of registrations. The group can contain a maximum of 14 people excluding the guides/drivers.
- In warm weather make sure you have enough water with you. You will receive two bottles of water for free at the start, but that may not be enough. Know yourself.
- Lunch and extra costs during the tour are not included.
- Make sure you have good walking shoes, sun cream and possibly walking sticks. For river walks make sure you have recent shoes or bring spares. Dozens of shoe soles fell in the water. Difficult to have such a loose flap on your shoe!
- Bring a comfortable backpack.