Nerja, riverwalk Rio Chillar
For a whole day we go out to Nerja where we take a river walk in the Rio Chillar with beautiful water features. A picnic is provided during the walk as we spend the whole day in nature.
- Distance walk : 12 kilometer
- Time walk : 4 hours
- Difficulty : medium, a good condition required
- Price : 62,00 euros per persoon
- Departure time Torremolinos : 9u
- Arrival time Torremolinos : tussen 16u en 17u
- Transport (2 possible pick-up locations in Torremolinos, parking treinstation La Colina and in Torre Del Mar, parking Eroski on the gasolina station). At 9 am we leave Torremolinos and at 9:30 am we pass the parking in Torre Del Mar. At 10:30 am we will arrive at the parking lot of the walk.
- On departure bottle of water and a coffee cake
- Local guide
- All fees and taxes
- Packed lunches (classic 3 sandwiches cheese-ham-salami, a dessert and a water) are distributed at the start of the walk so that everyone can carry their own packed lunch in their own backpack.
- During the walk, the guide will take photos that you will receive later for free.
Extra information :
- You will receive a confirmation email once booked.
- Travelers must be in good shape.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The activity can be canceled in case of rain. You can then choose to do the activity on the following dates or choose another walk or get a full refund.
- The activity requires a minimum number of travelers, if this is not met, the booking may be cancelled. You can then choose to do the activity on the following dates or choose another walk or get a full refund.
- There is also a maximum number of registrations. The group can contain a maximum of 14 people excluding the guides/drivers.
- In warm weather make sure you have enough water with you. You will receive two bottles of water for free at the start, but that may not be enough. Know yourself.
- Make sure you have good walking shoes, sun cream and possibly walking sticks. For river walks make sure you have recent shoes or bring spares. Dozens of shoe soles fell in the water. Difficult to have such a loose flap on your shoe!
- Bring a comfortable backpack.