Moclin, a pearl in the province of Granada
Moclin is located 150 kilometers from Malaga. A beautiful village with a castle and a beautiful mountain walk with suspension bridges. A real must do.
- Distance walk : 10 kilometer
- Time walk : 4:30h
- Difficulty : medium, a good condition required
- Price : 66,00 euros per person
- Departure time Torremolinos : 8h
- Arrival time Torremolinos : Between 18h en 19h
Extra informatie :
- You will receive a confirmation email once booked.
- Travelers must be in good shape.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The activity can be canceled in case of rain. You can then choose to do the activity on the following dates or choose another walk or get a full refund.
- The activity requires a minimum number of travelers, if this is not met, the booking may be cancelled. You can then choose to do the activity on the following dates or choose another walk or get a full refund.
- There is also a maximum number of registrations. The group can contain a maximum of 14 people excluding the guides/drivers.
- In warm weather make sure you have enough water with you. You will receive two bottles of water for free at the start, but that may not be enough. Know yourself.
- Lunch and additional expenses during the tour are not included.
- Make sure you have good walking shoes, sun cream and possibly walking sticks. For river walks make sure you have recent shoes or bring spares. Dozens of shoe soles fell in the water. Difficult to have such a loose flap on your shoe!
- Bring a comfortable backpack.