Juzcar, hike to 2 waterfalls and a water spring that provides water all year round.
This trip goes to 2 villages located in the Serranía de Ronda region. First we make a big descent to discover 2 incredibly beautiful waterfalls. Later we climb back to the center via a steep path. Then we drive to the village of Juzcar, known as the blue smurf village. Here we explore the center for a while and then walk to a beautiful water source. In Juzcar is a nice restaurant where it is possible to have a lunch.
- Distance walk : 3 + 1,5 kilometer
- Time walk : 2:30u + 1h
- Difficulty : medium, a good condition required
- Price : 64,00 euros per person
- Departure time Torremolinos : 9u
- Arrival time Torremolinos : tussen 18u en 19u
- Transport (2 possible pick-up locations in Torremolinos, parking treinstation La Colina and in Marbella BP station in Marbella ). At 9 am we leave Torremolinos and we pass the parking in Marbella. At 11:00 am we will arrive at the parking lot of the walk.
- On departure bottle of water and a coffee cake
- Local guide
- All fees and taxes
- During the walk, the guide will take photos that you will receive later for free.
Extra informatie :
- You will receive a confirmation email once booked.
- Travelers must be in good shape.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The activity can be canceled in case of rain. You can then choose to do the activity on the following dates or choose another walk or get a full refund.
- The activity requires a minimum number of travelers, if this is not met, the booking may be cancelled. You can then choose to do the activity on the following dates or choose another walk or get a full refund.
- There is also a maximum number of registrations. The group can contain a maximum of 14 people excluding the guides/drivers.
- In warm weather make sure you have enough water with you. You will receive two bottles of water for free at the start, but that may not be enough. Know yourself.
- Lunch and extra costs during the tour are not included.
- Make sure you have good walking shoes, sun cream and possibly walking sticks. For river walks make sure you have recent shoes or bring spares. Dozens of shoe soles fell in the water. Difficult to have such a loose flap on your shoe!
- Bring a comfortable backpack.