Árchez, walk from village to village via a water channel
In the heart of Axarquía we take a walk from village to village. We start in Árchez where we walk along a nice hiking trail to another village. There we take a look at the village and there is a nice terrace for a tapa and a drink. We continue our walk via a Roman road and we follow the water channels back to Árchez. The second part of the walk is the most lovely part of the whole walk.
- Distance walk : 3,7 kilometer
- Time walk : 5 uren
- Difficulty : medium, a good condition required
- Price : 59,00 euros per person
- Departure time Torremolinos : 10u
- Arrival time Torremolinos : tussen 16u en 17u
Extra information :
- You will receive a confirmation email once booked.
- Travelers must be in good shape.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The activity can be canceled in case of rain. You can then choose to do the activity on the following dates or choose another walk or get a full refund.
- The activity requires a minimum number of travelers, if this is not met, the booking may be cancelled. You can then choose to do the activity on the following dates or choose another walk or get a full refund.
- There is also a maximum number of registrations. The group can contain a maximum of 14 people excluding the guides/drivers.
- In warm weather make sure you have enough water with you. You will receive two bottles of water for free at the start, but that may not be enough. Know yourself.
- Lunch and additional expenses during the tour are not included.
- Make sure you have good walking shoes, sun cream and possibly walking sticks. For river walks make sure you have recent shoes or bring spares. Dozens of shoe soles fell in the water. Difficult to have such a loose flap on your shoe!
- Bring a comfortable backpack.